Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A N N I H I L A T E T H I S W E E K






This weekend I was proud to share the stage with a few of my favorite artists from the American heavy electronics scene. Askela opened for Alberich, Thule, and Yellow Tears on Saturday, and on Sunday I did a Dakota Hogback collaboration with the inestimable How I Quit Crack on the same bill as The Haters, Black Leather Jesus, Death Pact International, and many other great acts. Below are some videos I took of Yellow Tears and Alberich and some photos of The Haters with Richard Ramirez. Unfortunately the footage of Thule from the show on the 19th was damaged, so I put up a video of Rob doing a Filth show from a few months back. Thanks to everyone who came out and made these shows such a success.

H.

No comments:

Post a Comment